By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

TV comedy gone to s**te

Superjay

she was in that awful Reggie Perrin remake with Martin Clunes.

That was so bad.

I've started watching Two and Half Men recently. It's better than I thought it would be. But the overlying theme that Charlie Sheen looking like he does could pick up all them women whilst dressed in bowling shirts is a ridiculous idea.

That was so bad.

I've started watching Two and Half Men recently. It's better than I thought it would be. But the overlying theme that Charlie Sheen looking like he does could pick up all them women whilst dressed in bowling shirts is a ridiculous idea.

The Bowling shirts are nothing compared to his socks

Careful, is there anything incriminating about you on the interweb anywhere? Don't make John angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

He's already done me.

It was a bit unnerving and unsavoury, like.

Edited by smithdown

That was so bad.

The joke is that its his beach front house that attracts the women.

Haven't seen her sitcom. But I also hate the practise of comedians getting their own sitcom and titling it with their forename. Their character usually has a different surname from them. It's trite and it's s****.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090416/

Not to mention http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133299/ you cheeky b*st*rd.

that awful Reggie Perrin remake with Martin Clunes.

I'd forgotten all about that. Thanks for the welcome reminder. :thumbs:

Edited by Des

Miranda is utter garbage, she isn't funny.

I think she is quite funny. She's got a funny face and has perfected her persona.

That said, her sitcom could be better as it relies on slapstick for its laughs.

Miranda. Enormous posh bird gets into embarrassing scrapes and just cannot get that boyfriend! Falls on her fat ar se three times an episode! Finishes off every show with a dance routine to some sh*te 80s song that "ironic" c*nts like to refer to as a "classic"!

Makes Victoria Wood look like Vic'n'Bob.

Miranda. Enormous posh bird gets into embarrassing scrapes and just cannot get that boyfriend! Falls on her fat ar se three times an episode! Finishes off every show with a dance routine to some sh*te 80s song that "ironic" c*nts like to refer to as a "classic"!

what do you watch it for?

why not turn it over to something you like off

what do you watch it for?

why not turn it over to something you like off

I'll remind you of that the next time you complain about anything (which should be within the next three minutes according to the law of averages).

I think she is quite funny. She's got a funny face and has perfected her persona.

That said, her sitcom could be better as it relies on slapstick for its laughs.

I am basing my opinion on only watching 1 episode and then seeing her on Frank Skinners show where she was in worse form than the sitcom but I can't imagine the show has improved.

and you can't get more slapstick than the disabled toilet incident

that matty sketch was nothing to do with slapstick. that was situation. slapstick would have involved a disabled person waiting for the toilet hitting him with something. perhaps a can of air freshener.

fat dog

yep...and ali g and bruno.

I f***ing hate all that.

Borat is genius. Funniest comedy i've seen in years.

Finally saw Bruno last night too. Was told it was pretty poor but it was alright.

Not as good as Borat, but enjoyable enough.

Borat is genius. Funniest comedy i've seen in years.

Finally saw Bruno last night too. Was told it was pretty poor but it was alright.

Not as good as Borat, but enjoyable enough.

yes, agree with that

as far as gay comedies go, Bruno pisses all over Phillip morris

yep...and ali g and bruno.

I f***ing hate all that.

Oh dear - we're in agreeance again...

Kermodegeonly, Des! Completely agree though