By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

"Allardyce" Twitter feed

Des

'Oh, for f*** sake. How the f*** do I tune this tw*t of a harp' :lol:

I hope as it's clearly getting noticed in medialand that someone gives him a chance on some paid work along these lines - well deserved if it happens*. Even my wife who would normally find such things 'peurile' (well, she is a teacher) possibly because she knows who Allardyce is and loathes the Hutt-like flobby bloater, almost pissed herself reading it when I showed her - she's now following it too :)

*Swipe - your'e way too sharp for Four Four Two which is a right pile of fetid old Lovejoy thesedays.

bet she knows how to spell it though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swipe - have you ever been asked if any of these Sam tweets are autobiographical ?

;)

Two people in recent weeks have messaged me asking if i'm the real Sam. Then I'll post something about having a s*** or getting romantic with himself or something, and they've sent another one saying "i guess not. I'm unfollowing you"!

A quick look at the page would surely tip you off as to whether it was real or not.

you get the feeling Swipe is using Big Sam as a vehicle to air out some of his thoughts

like the one about the white Iphone for example

Saw a fella in work one day with one and thought of it. Not a fan of them though!

Edited by Swipe

Does this come from you or is it really Allardyce who says this?

Allardyce insisted however: "I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

"It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.

"It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time.

"It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6382684,00.html

Bloody hell. I really wish he'd got the England job after Eriksson went as he would have shown himself up so badly and his career would never have recovered. Allardyce's ego is even fatter than him. Whoda thunk it?

you would have thought getting sacked at Newcastle so quick would have dented his ego a bit but he just keeps on with this nonsense!

Comedy Gold. Is this some sort of attempted fightback vs Spike's alter ego?

I actually think you're too big for Real Sam, just like you were at Newcastle, when they sacked you for being embarrassingly inept

The only thing he's too big for is his trousers - this really is brilliant stuff, still can't get over it.