By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

YNWA NFL Fantasy Football

swano

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boca are you going to set it up again mate? Was there much to it?

I can set one up yeah. I'll post the details here.

What date for the draft suits people?

Edited by Boca

I can set one up yeah. I'll post the details here.

What date for the draft suits people?

Midweek evenings for me too, ideally not a Thursday because I've got footy training (though I could miss one for the draft).

When does the NFL season start? I go to Dubai on the 7th of September so as long as its before that I should be able to do pretty much anytime, but defo a midweek evening if we can.

Edited by Leo No.8

Can any Pats fan(I think there are a couple on here) that has been to games in Foxboro advise me on the best way to get there from Boston. From what I can gather there is a train that runs on match days only. Is this the best way to get there? Hoping I don't need to rent a car or get a taxi.

Everyone bar one (Robfar1) has been online within the last 3 weeks. Could we not kick him out and find another owner?

I'd like to have a go at the NFL.com one as well if there's still room.

I have someone lined up for the fleaflicker league if needed.

There are still places left in the nfl.com league as well. Details are in one of my earlier posts.

Thanks for sorting that Boca - my team is in.

I might set a second one up like last year (YNWA2) if the interest is there; some people will feel the draft falls wrong for them so it was good that last year those people got a second chance (I was one of them!).

If not I'd be willing to join the fleaflicker league - is that a keeper league or is it a new draft as per the NFL one?

Thanks for sorting that Boca - my team is in.

I might set a second one up like last year (YNWA2) if the interest is there; some people will feel the draft falls wrong for them so it was good that last year those people got a second chance (I was one of them!).

If not I'd be willing to join the fleaflicker league - is that a keeper league or is it a new draft as per the NFL one?

I'd be up for a second league Leo.

The fleaflicker league is a keeper league (every team has to keep 4 players) but it drafts as normal after you nominate the players you want to keep.

Can any Pats fan(I think there are a couple on here) that has been to games in Foxboro advise me on the best way to get there from Boston. From what I can gather there is a train that runs on match days only. Is this the best way to get there? Hoping I don't need to rent a car or get a taxi.

Yeah I went a couple of years ago for the Jets game. I got the train from South Station, think it was about $10. It took about an hour or so to get there but that may have been because of the weather, there was a snowstorm that weekend.

It would have been a nightmare trying to drive there in that weather particularly not knowing where you were going so I probably wouldn't bother renting a car.

The only problem with it is I arrived about 5 minutes before kick off and you have to leave straight after to get the train as it's in the middle of nowhere and wouldn't want to miss it.

When are you going? If you're going in November/December make sure you take about 5 layers of clothes, there's no cover to the stadium and it was absolutely f***ing freezing when I went.

Cheers Nick. I'm going for the Falcons game at the end of sept so hopefully no snow storms!

get there early and go and join a few tail gate partys. just blag your way in with the accent and take a bottle of something to throw in. it;ll be the best part of your day.