By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Great 360 Love-In

pipnasty

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished GTA 5 last night - really enjoyed it to be honest. Not as much other stuff to do as previous GTA games but the missions were much better. Trevor Philips is the best gaming character ever.

Have you played the alternative final missions yet?

The one where you choose to kill Trevor in particular is f***ed up.

Edited by philmatthews

Have you played the alternative final missions yet?

The one where you choose to kill Trevor in particular is f***ed up.

Was thinking I might go through it again and do that - it doesn't take that long to finish, really.

Finished it a while back, played 4 of the 5 stock markets/assassination missions after I'd finished and now I've just got three characters with hundreds of millions of dollars and f*ck all to do.

Was thinking I might go through it again and do that - it doesn't take that long to finish, really.

Finished it a while back, played 4 of the 5 stock markets/assassination missions after I'd finished and now I've just got three characters with hundreds of millions of dollars and f*ck all to do.

You don't have to play through if you only want to play the two alternative final missions. Once you complete the game, they're listed in the replay missions section in the pause menu. Of course if you want to play it again, fill your boots!