By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Great 360 Love-In

pipnasty

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend some time as a sniper to get your kd up.

There are no maps that are worth that. Prefer to get stuck in really.

And whilst I spend a stupid amount of time on it, there are some people who must play all day every day on it. Ridiculously good.

Edited by DarkBailo

There are no maps that are worth that. Prefer to get stuck in really.

And whilst I spend a stupid amount of time on it, there are some people who must play all day every day on it. Ridiculously good.

I prefer playing capture the flag and I played against this team of French blokes last night and they were ridiculously good - I could hardly get a shot in and I think that my team lost 200-10 in the end.

I prefer playing capture the flag and I played against this team of French blokes last night and they were ridiculously good - I could hardly get a shot in and I think that my team lost 200-10 in the end.

lOlz n00b!

Crikey. That's a wooping and a half. Haven't played CTF, prefer Domination, Search and Destroy and plain old Team Deathmatch.

The single player mode is short isn't it?

I completed it after a nights play.

Been playing the multiplayer and really enjoying it. Defintely hard work though. When are we going to get a game together then?

Have you played it on easy level only?

The single player mode is short isn't it?

I completed it after a nights play.

Been playing the multiplayer and really enjoying it. Defintely hard work though. When are we going to get a game together then?

Wednesday or Thursday night is good for me - 8.30 / 9pm?

Multiplayer can be very frustrating.

Sometimes I seems to get mullered for game after game then it wil all come together and Ill be getting 13+ kills in a matchplay.

I'm taking a break from it. Got the shakes in the middle of Search and Destroy after a rather long session. Last Man Standing and I blew it by firing about 200m over the guys head.

Also, now seeing scopes when I close my eyes. COD-head :wacko:

Multiplayer can be very frustrating.

Sometimes I seems to get mullered for game after game then it wil all come together and Ill be getting 13+ kills in a matchplay.

Did you notice me join one of your games? I did quite well, as opposed to yourself :D

Missus is going out tonight without me, so any other saddo's with no friday night plans fancy a game?