By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mindless transfer speculation

RP

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice if Andy Carroll was no longer our record signing. Where does Pjanic fit though? Is he robust enough to be one of a three with Henderson and Coutinho?

Probably not but maybe one of a diamond of

-------Can-------

Hendo---Pjanic

----Coutinho----

or a 3 of

-------Can-------

Hendo---Pjanic

with Coutinho and Sterling either side of Sturridge

240619.gif

Edited by Maldini

Brendan had talked about needing to sign a quality experienced replacement for Stevie. I think he will demand a big signing

The timing of his trip to Rome last week, whilst JWH was in town is clearly hugely significant.

Or it might not be.

I cant say I've watched much of Roma at all. Is he dead good like Pogba is obviously dead good, or would he be a risk like Sahin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ7ROW6fQQM

just checked him out on youtube

looks classy on the ball but so did aquilani

lads need a bit of steel and stamina to make it in england. if he has that he could be good for us

agree pjanic in the right envelope, but also the sort of target we've failed to secure previously. we've also been liked with nainggolan, so could just as easily be about him.

main thing is to retain bulk of the regular matchday squad i think, just deal in the obvious areas; striker, midfielder and keeper.

question then is how you balance the mix of fringe and out of contract players with returning loanees. perhaps not worth retaining likes of johnson and toure for what it will cost when you have wisdom and flanagan or illori or whoever, but think there is also the question of inexperience to think about.

Edited by yellow jumper